An exciting opportunity to join the Team as site Facilities Maintenance Engineer has arisen within an entertainment venue in the Liverpool City Centre area…
As FME you will provide event cover and a reactive first point of contact for all facility maintenance work requests. You will investigate and resolve the situation where possible or escalate to management when necessary with a proposed solution. The prime purpose of this role is to assist in providing a fully functioning facility with a timely response to ensure that availability and quality is maintained at all times so far as is reasonably practicable.
What do I need to succeed in my application?
- An engineering qualification in either mechanical or electrical along with relevant FM experience & 18th Edition cert
- Must have knowledge of BMS & HVAC systems
- You will be required to be available 5 out of 7 days (sometimes nights when events are on)
- average working week is 37.5 hours.
- You will not be responsible for direct reports, however you will need to supervise other member of staff who are supporting you in your daily duties.
- Your hours will be annualised based on events & RM & PM maintenance tasks that are required, therefore it is essential that you are flexible.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- CCTV and access control.
- electrical maintenance and installation work.
- HVAC systems with respect to servicing and fault finding.
- Exemplary Health and Safety knowledge & delivery
- Refrigeration plant
- catering equipment service/repair
- Use of MEWPS, Forklifts and other access equipment.
This is a very rewarding position for the right Candidate & one where no two days will ever be the same.
If you are looking for a challenge & this sounds like it, then I look forward to receiving your application.