The core of this role will involve processing large sets of data, using third party and in-house systems, in line with the company policies and procedures and SLAs.
Key elements of the role include:
- Responsibility for processing end-client billing to timetable (typically weekly).
- Ensuring quality of billing through the application of checks and quality assurance methods.
- Reconciliation of internal systems to third party systems to ensure integrity of billing.
- Interaction with internal stakeholders to address identified issues through to resolution.
- Production of management information.
Technical billing experience, including the creation and manual raising of invoices, is essential and must be demonstrable.
Skill with Microsoft Excel must be at an intermediate or expert level.
Please note that applications without billing experience or Excel abilities at an intermediate or advanced level won't be considered.