My client based in Leicester is currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join their team
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30 & an early finish of 13:30 on a Friday
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress in their career, the aim is to you working along side the Quality Manager with the view of taking over his role when is due to retire
My client is a well established Engineering company based in LE2 that is at the forefront of engineering excellence our customers include major yellow goods manufacturers, heavy duty agriculture equipment suppliers & power generators.
What we need from you:
- Mechanical Engineering Background, knowledge of Steel standards (certifications would be beneficial)
- Capability to read Engineering Drawings.
- Basic IT Skills
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Familiar with ISO Standards
- Ability to perform audits, tests, and inspections of materials, WIP and finished goods
- Determine product compliance to drawings, processes and technical specifications.
- Be familiar with established inspection procedures and have the capability to use inspection/testing tools and instruments, knowledge of CMM Equipment would be an advantage.
- Record & File all test and audit reports
- Identify and document nonconforming material in accordance with applicable procedures
- Ensure adherence's to policies and procedures accordingly
IF THIS IS OF INTEREST PLEASE APPLY ONLINE OR CALL RUBIE ON 07484 029332