Our Global Client supports discoveries that advance the quality of life, from bio pharma to energy, chemical & the environment within their testing. They provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. I am currently supporting them in their search for an R & D Engineer, based out of their state of the art facility in Cheadle.
Working in an innovative, solutions-oriented environment and you'll take leadership of the development and design of product, process and technological advancements. With major opportunity to research new technology, transform concepts and strategies into structured projects and make key technical decisions in your role as R & D Engineer.
There will be some remote working & travel opportunities within this role, therefore flexibility will be key to successfully immersing yourself in the role.
What's in your DNA?
- Bachelors or Master's Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Post-graduate and/or certification/ license may be required.
- Typically, 8+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Strong experience in Angular
- Generally strong in front-end development
- Experience in building mobile friendly interactive UX
- Familiarity with reactive programming concepts in front-end development
Additions to experience:
- Experience in building modular web apps
- Experience with NRx or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with using Rails as a back-end
The role is offered on a 2 year contract via Manpower starting ASAP.
If this sounds like your next move in R & D, then I look forward to receiving your application.