Manpower is recruiting a Powered Access Service Engineer with a leading plant hire fleet.
The company are one of Northern Irelands leading plant hire firms with a wide range of machinery and equipment in their fleet.
Suitable candidates will need mechanical experience on powered access equipment or general plant, such as scissor lifts and boom lifts.
You will need a mechanical or electrical qualification along with relevant experience.
Great salary package with variation of workshop and mobile field service, Saturdays on a rota at overtime rate
- Maintenance, servicing and repairs on access equipment such as scissor lifts and boom lifts
- Repairs and servicing on diesel, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Fault finding and diagnose faults effectively
- Provide technical support when required
- Mobile on site repairs and servicing across sites in NI & ROI
What we are looking for
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification at Level 3 or above (Plant Repair, HGV Repair or Engineering)
- Mechanical experience working on powered access equipment or plant machinery
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Full driving license is essential
- IPAF desirable but not essential