Our Client has a opportunity to join their Stores team as a warehouse operative. The location is Stoney Stanton in Leicestershire.
Responsibility: supplying parts out to engineers and directly to other sites as well as checking and organising stock that is delivered or returned.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4.30pm
- Picking and packing orders
- Checking orders
- Moving Stock
- Sorting returns
- Goods in
- Stock takes
- Maintaining Cleanliness of the warehouse
Key skills required:
- FLT licence preferred but not essential
- Computer Literate
- Able to lift 25kg
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Attention to detail
- own transport is a must due to location of site
- Supplied uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Onsite Canteen
- 28 days holiday per holiday year
We look forward to you application.