Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes/ Northampton for Data Processors to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
The role of Data Processor is responsible for processing large amounts of data. Usual duties include data entry work, organising and cataloguing data, doing quality control inspections, solving technical problems, and offering support to other employees.
With millions of customers across the world, our client aims to become the UK's most helpful and sustainable bank. They're committed making their customer's lives easier and taking the stress out of banking.
Key to this is having the right people on the team. People who share the belief that the customer comes first; people who can engage with customers, and talk to them like the individuals they are.
Our client has a number of awards for being a top UK employer under their belt, and having placed over 18,000 people into temporary jobs with them over the last three years, we're sure that you'll enjoy all the support, development and flexibility you need - through training and development, opportunities for progression.
It's all about achieving your full potential, so you can go above and beyond what's expected.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Hourly Pay: £9.54 per hour
Benefits: Learning and development opportunities, great team and 25 day holiday + bank holidays
- Database Management
- Data entry
- Attention to detail in going through data
- Checking data for any duplication's
- Validating data
- Potential investigatory work
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role or within administration.
- Be good with Numbers
- Have experience in customer service
- You will be required to have the ability to follow set processes, using your initiative where appropriate.
- As well as a competitive salary you will have an opportunity to develop your career in a busy successful company.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
This role will be subjected to a pre employment screening check. It is imperative that you pass our clients pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.