CLASS 2 ADR driver
Hours: The shift pattern is typically 6am start various finish times. Monday - Friday plus alternate Saturday shifts when demand is high. Some early starts may also be required during peak periods due to business need. Main hours per week are 42.5.
Pay is £13.13 per hour, with overtimes paid £19.70 (+ annual bonus up to £1200)
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current LGV Class 2 (Category C) driving licence
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate
- Minimum ADR requirement is Class 2 in Gases
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour's legislation, in addition to the details contained within the Client's LGV drivers manual.
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times
What we can offer you:
- Full PPE is provided
- Full training is provided
- Free parking
- 28 Holiday per holiday year
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of gas to customers and businesses in a safe and effective manner.
- Understanding of all risks and be compliant with all safety procedures of which all will be taught during training as required as well as any ongoing training whilst working for the client.
- Lifting and movement of gas cylinders is a key part to the role.
- Accuracy of recording information and filling out company paperwork.
- Have the understanding that a flexible approach to the role - being adaptable with tasks or working hours such as working weekends/bank holidays as and when required.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!