(Van & fuel card provided)
Salary: 14.79 per hour
Hours: Monday to Thursday (8am-16.30pm), Friday (8am-15.30pm)
Our client, one of the largest providers of affordable housing and care in England are currently recruiting for Skilled Joiners on a fixed-term basis to be based across Oldham and Stockport - with a minimum of 3 months' project work.
You will be expected to carry out all aspects of residential joinery and deliver a high standard of work within residential and affordable housing.
- Carry out fixtures and fittings of residential fencing.
- Installation of UPVC doors
- Installation of composite doors
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of the company's customers and colleagues.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
NVQ Level 2 (City & Guilds) Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
Please submit your CV to apply