An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Account Executive to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). Occasional travel (within the UK) will be required for customer meetings.
This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £35,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The Customer Account Executive will be responsible for the delivery of Turnover, Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets within allocated categories. The role will contain elements of portfolio management, analysis and administration.
- Work with Customer Account Manager (CAM) to deliver Turnover, Customer Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets for the Customer within allocated categories
- Manage promotional nomination forms and other specific customer administration
- Work with CAM to create, execute and measure category specific Joint Business Plans
- Activate Shopper Marketing activities With Customer Marketing Manager
- Some Portfolio management with direct buyer contact
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to Business Processes e.g. OPSO, Customer Business Planning
- Customer inputs into the S&OP (promotional planning) process - responsible for 6 month forecast within designated categories.
- Own the balance sheet within designated categories (cpp calculations, accruals, price query resolution, trade term compliance)
- Work with CAMs to ensure execution in store is in line with agreements and perfect store principles
- Experience of customer management within FMCG highly desired.
Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills.
- Accountability & Responsibility.
- Growth Mindset.
- Consumer and Customer Focus.
- Bias for Action.