Our Client is one of the largest Social & affordable Housing in the UK & we are currently supporting the delivery of a 3-month project in various areas across the NW - based predominantly around the Oldham area but not limited to.
Required Start Date: ASAP
You must be able to demonstrate experience & skills in the primary trade outlined (Joinery) but also be skilled to support other trades across the board i.e.. completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
* Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
* Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
* Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
Qualifications: You must have an NVQ level 3 / City & Guilds (trade qualification)
* Experience of working within the social housing sector
Impact & Influence:
* May be required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others.
* Actions may have internal and external impact/influence.
* Provides guidance and shares knowledge with colleagues relating to specialism in Joinery & associated trades.
working Hours: 39 hours 8am. - 4.30 p.m. Mon-Thurs 8.00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Friday
The starting time is arrival at the first job of the day and the finishing time is the leaving time from the last job of the day. You will be a Multi Skilled Technician with a NVQ 3min in Plastering & be able to commit to the whole project. This will be working on social housing projects in the area of choice & you may be required to attend multiple sites each day, therefore a driving license is required as a van will be provided, plus a full range of tools & materials.
We can offer these roles as PAYE or Contractor.
For more information & to get yourself registered with us here at Manpower to be considered, then please feel free to call me today or click "apply now".