An exciting opportunity has arisen in Northampton as a Material Handler/Warehouse. This is a temporary role starting immediately until the end of December 2021. working 40 hrs per week Mon - Fri 7.30am - 16.00pm, paying £9.30per hour
This role will consist of maintaining equipment that is returned following rental.
This role contains manual handing.
Duties will include:
- Washing down equipment
- Minor repairs
- Returning equipment to stores
- Picking of orders
- Reading and sending emails
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience working in construction environment desirable.
- Previous picking of orders experience required.
A Counter Balance and Reach truck forklift license is desirable, BUT IS NOT ESSENTIAL.
This would ideally suit someone who has worked in a construction environment previously.
**Drug Screening, DBS and Criminal check will be conducted on all successful candidates**