Manpower are currently recruiting for an Electrician to join a well established company based in Nuneaton.
Working on site to prepare electrical installations and ensure they are "safe and fit for purpose" in compliance with 18th edition of the wiring regulations
- Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
- Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with 18th edition wiring regulations
- Various other product preparation related tasks
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions
- Ensuring all required paperwork is completed i.e. testing certification
- Work on high volume, low complexity products as instructed to target
* Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
* City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
* A current/valid ECS/JIB card at approved electrician grade.
* Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
* Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation