Locations: Brize Norton
Salary: Up to £26,500
Hours: Mon - Fri (6am-5pm). Working week 50 hrs degree of flexibility required + overnight stay (Paid for)
Annual Leave: 21 days
Benefits: Free onsite parking - pension scheme - refer a friend.
My client provides marketing leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an 24/7 service to their customers.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be required to operate anywhere in the UK as part of a team.
The Forecourt Services Technicians will be expected to identify root cause of a problem and provide customers with long term solution. The duties of this post include a high degree of manual work.
Some Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Operating independently, or as part of team to perform and deliver service to all customers of the Company. This will include for example, tank and line testing, drainage, VR testing and tank dewatering.
- Satisfy the duties of a site supervisor/lead operative when the occasion is presented. This will include attending site briefings as a company representative and on occasion, act as team leader.
- Carry out near miss & potential incident reporting. In-house training will be provided.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle and ensure all equipment, tools, PPE and other work items are in good order and repair and available for use at all times. The post holder is expected to inform supervision as soon as any damage is identified.
- Completion of all works in a timely manner; this includes all paperwork and submission to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
Forecourt Services Technician requirements:
- Must possess a clean UK driving licence, categories to operate Company vehicles up to 3.ton.
- Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation. (advantageous)
- Willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ensure all documentation and paperwork is submitted in a timely and competent manner.
- There will be rigorous Drug & Alcohol Testing
There will be the need for the post holder to operate any Company vehicle for which they are suitably qualified to undertake and as the duties of this post constitute those of a professional driver, all operation of Company vehicles must be undertaken in a safe manner and fully compliant with all relative law and legislation.