Due to expansion our multinational client is looking for a BEMS Project Sales Manager to cover Greater London and South East area.
We're looking for a driven individual with building services experience, who understands building management systems, energy optimisation and how buildings work. Someone who is passionate, hungry for success and desires career progression opportunities. The ability to interact with clients and build relationships is essential as you'll be heavily client-facing. You won't be tied to one office, you'll be based remotely, servicing the Greater London and South East region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- With the support of the estimating team, you'll maximise their very large contract base and well-known brand to generate new business opportunities within the BMS/Building Controls space
- Ensuring their customers and professional design teams select the right products to deliver the buildings they require
- Grow and nurture excellent customer relationships through a consultative and collaborative working approach, utilising your strong sector experience
- Identify new business growth opportunities through gaining a strong understanding of your regional market trends, competitor insight etc.
- Strong sales management/business development expertise within the BMS sector, with relevant technical experience/qualifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable presenting your ideas and solutions to a wider and varied market
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial approach, proactive in asking the right questions to help deliver excellent results
- A consultative approach and have a thorough understanding of new products to provide their customers with innovative solutions
- A proactive and forward thinking mindset where you can add value to their business and the ability to demonstrate examples of your past and current projects
Salary: up to £55,000 plus company car/allowance and performance related bonus. Also, a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing. Includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via their Advantage scheme.
Interested in this permanent role, covering Greater London and South East area. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.