Contract type: Minimum 12-month fixed term contract with a strong possibility of permanent employment
Salary: £10.51 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Joining the fast-moving Financial Crime team of one of Britain's biggest banks, you will use your customer service skills to the full and enjoy genuine impact on the safety and satisfaction of their clients. Prove you have the can-do approach and commitment to customers, and you could move into a permanent position - with a fast-moving career that could take you almost anywhere.
In this role you will:
- Manage incoming calls relating to retail and online payment disputes
- Build real rapport and reach the right resolution for customers
- Ask relevant questions, fully understand customers' concerns and involve specialist colleagues when needed
- be able to think on your feet whilst following agreed procedures
- confidence to take clear and considered decision
- Fantastic starting salary
- 33 days' holiday (pro-rata where appropriate)
- Generous pension scheme
- Onsite gym and restaurant facilities
- Wide-ranging employee discounts
- Full training provided: including an induction programme lasting five to six weeks plus extensive ongoing support
In return, you'll need a flexible approach to hours, as the department is open between the hours of 08:00am and 00:00am Monday to Sunday.
If you believe you're someone who can exceed customer expectations with every call, please send your CV.
Please note that this position will involve completing online assessments and will require pre-employment screening including a credit check and two years' referencing.
Manpower is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Manpower Group UK is an equal opportunities employer.