Monday - Friday
£20,000-£23,000 a year
Job Title: Credit Risk Admin
Reports To: Senior Team Lead Credit Risk Analyst & Legal
Supporting Credit Assessment & Credit Control. Bids in their daily/weekly/monthly activities.
To maintain the accuracy and integrity of The Company records to ensure the business's credit risk is assured and monitored.
Ensuring that all administrative processes work effectively and support the team in achievement of financial targets within deadlines.
To participate in weekly review with Senior Team Lead to review progress against objectives and future requirements.
Responsible for maintaining effective relationships across Business Support and the Operation.
- Data Entry.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Working with contract team to organise bespoke contracts.
- Supporting with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Ensuring the effective provision of administrative support to the team.
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance Client information on the database.
- Maintaining a detailed working knowledge of how all other members of the team operate.
- Focusing on the continuous improvement of administrative tasks increasing efficiency levels and implementing improved processes as required
- Ensuring that all activity complies with all Company policies, procedures and legal requirements including health and safety and employment legislation.
- Proactively highlight any actual / potential issues observed to the Head of Credit Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist UK credit control in Adhoc duties, as directed by Senior Team Lead Credit Risk Analyst & Legal
Creates Winning relationships
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Liaise / communicate with other internal departments / branch offices where relevant in resolution of queries / problematic accounts.
- To promote the department by maintaining the relationship with our customers, both internal and external in a positive and professional manner always.
- Assume responsibility of Credit Assessment & Credit Control.Bids inboxes.
- Ensure all reporting is finalised within given timelines.
- To maintain accuracy across data entry.
- Maintenance of the customer Masterfile in PeopleSoft, actioning changes as appropriate, including regular checking and updating of Collector allocations and Corporate Customer relationships.
- Periodic review of the ongoing credit worthiness of existing customers, ensuring all accounts are monitored via the external credit agency.
- Able to make decisions and inform relevant parties appropriately.
- Demonstrates good organisational skills.
- Gathers all relevant information in order to make a decision.
- Able to work to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Adapts quickly to changing situations in a calm and composed manner.
Impact and influence
- Highlight possible High-Risk Accounts to Team Lead in a timely manner.
- To ensure inboxes are within SLA response time.
- Takes responsibility for learning new skills that will enhance performance in role.
- Flexible in approach and style of working practice to achieve maximum results.
- To contribute to the identification of potential systems and procedural enhancements as per department/client needs/requirements.
- Keeping all records up to date and maintained with high accuracy.
- A professional approach to internal and external clients.
- Undertake any other reasonable request made by management.
Skills / Experience:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good PC skills - MS Excel, MS Word etc.
- Understanding of Credit Control principles and business risk.
- Ability to interpret company accounts and credit reports in relation to credit worthiness.
- Ability to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team.