EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist
A global leader in consumer Cyber Safety is looking to hire experienced EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist, recruiting information technology professionals to Germany, Romania, and Ireland.
The company has decades of experience in cybersecurity and identity theft protection. Their solutions are powered by one of the world's largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing them to help protect against advanced online threats. Having nearly 80 million members and customers in more than 150 countries they are market experts in protecting personal information.
About the role:
The primary role of the EMEA recruiter is to source, identify and attract candidates, predominantly in software engineering in Germany, Romania, and Dublin (with other European countries from time to time). We are looking for someone with the ability to lean and pivot quickly between business functions when required, therefore an interest in hiring for commercial positions is something will possess. TA Specialist will manage senior hiring managers, candidate relationships & internal stakeholder relationships like People & Culture business partners, with your outstanding and engaging relationship/communication skills.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract to include benefits and with the expectation to convert you to a permanent employee.
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner for hiring managers in Germany, Ireland & Romania.
- Respond quickly and provide a second to none support service when filling software engineering and commercial positions
- Advise hiring partners on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs
- Outstanding candidate assessment judgement (interview and screening skills, reference questions, etc.) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective, and objective evaluation processes
- Build critical relationships (within the organisation & your own network) to attract and engage with new talent
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Build candidate rapport through trust and act as a candidate advisor through the interview process, end to end
- Challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organisation
About the ideal candidate:
- You will possess full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- You will believe that recruiting is a partnership and that you serve as an extension of and partner to your hiring teams
- You will love to source and be a champion Boolean string expert
- You will do the right thing, always be transparent and honest, stop and pause if something does not feel right
- You will demonstrate excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- You will be consultative and thoughtful in approach and not have a sales first mindset
- You will have strong business acumen and commercial knowledge from a global org, this would be a distinct advantage
- You will be a lifelong learner - you will have an ongoing, voluntary, and self-motivated pursuit of knowledge for both personal and professional reasons
- German OR Romanian language skills are a distinct advantage but not necessary
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you!