An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking a Scientific Data Administrator. This is a full-time temporary role for 3 months and will be based Working from Home, 37.5 hour week, paying £22,000 per annum pro rata.
Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates who have a notice period longer than 1 month to serve.
A temporary member of staff is required to help gather external information for internal database creation & scientific queries.
The role requires:
- Integration of data from public websites
- Interaction with vendors and suppliers
- Completion of a template spreadsheet with accurate data captured appropriately
- Timely delivery of work
- Ability to understand biological terms along with scientific claims and product benefits
By the end of their work term, provide final documents containing accurate supplier product information with biological relevance, in a format suitable for onboarding into the internal knowledgebase.
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of biology including an understanding of biological terms & proteins is preferred
- Basic knowledge of chemistry would be a bonus
- Degree in biological science or chemistry preferred