Gate and Barrier Engineer
£30'000-£34'000 - Full-time, Permanent - Remote
Gate and Barrier Engineer- One of the UK's leading manufacturers of industrial doors, shutters, gates and barriers is looking for an experienced Industrial Engineers to help grow their business further. Offering an excellent salary with premium overtime rates after the 40th hour. A company van with tools supplied.
Engineer Role Requires You to Have:
- Practical experience working with products such as; Bollards, sliding gates, turnstiles, vehicle barriers, swing gates, garage doors and shutters
- This role is mostly installation work, experience installing the above products is highly preferable.
- The ability to work in a team as well as remotely.
- Servicing, maintenance and repair experience.
- Electrical, welding or hydraulics experience.
The successful Industrial Door Engineer will be rewarded with the following:
- Lots of overtime available.
- Time and half - Overtime rate after your 40th hour.
- Working with some of the world's largest blue chip companies.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Full training programme with other experienced industrial door engineers within business.
If you have experience working as an Industrial Door Engineer, please apply now or for more information please call.