Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's biggest Energy Providers , at home and at work. We're one of the UK's top energy companies - and this is your chance to join us as a Customer Service Advisor in our Residential Appointment Booking Team.
This position is based in (Westwood Business Park, Coventry ) however, due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Our offices are open from 7 am until 8 Pm Monday to Friday 8 am until 4 pm Saturdays, you will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business? Are you passionate about driving your own development and performance and have a willingness to self-learn? Do you love making things better and do you shout up with ideas when things just aren't right? Do you believe in being part of a team, a family, where helping one another to be at our best is paramount? Can you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what needs doing to succeed?
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding boiler installations, Loft and cavity insulation queries
- Qualifying leads for installations and inputting details into the system
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints as per the complaint process and to the agreed time- frame, ensuring they are logged, processed
- Contacting customers to take payments and to ensure that the customer is happy with their quotes, and any queries are answered in a timely manner
- Understand what paperwork is needed for ECO & ensure completed and filed away correctly
- Supporting the field in any queries they may have in ensuring that all of jobs that they install can be progressed compliantly
- Providing general knowledge and answers to frequently asked questions
- Provide support to the wider team when required
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and administration. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £10.22 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.