Compliance Support Agent
Fully Flex Mon - Fri / 9am - 8pm and Sat - Sun / 9am- 5pm (5 out of 7 days)
Newcastle City Centre
£9 per hour
Based in the heart of Newcastle's City Centre, you will join a busy team delivering a crucial service for our client. You will be checking candidate documents and submitting them through our company portal. This role is temporary, initially for 12 weeks however could be ongoing for the right candidates.
You must be fully flexible Monday - Sunday to work 5 out of 7 days. The working hours are between 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday - Sunday. This role is full time 37.5 hours a week but there will be lots of opportunities for overtime in the months leading up to Christmas.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Checking candidate documents
- Answering emails and candidate queries
- Calling candidates to confirm information
- Video calling candidates to verify documents
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative
- Strong ability to use Microsoft packages and online systems
- Previous experience of compliance or vetting checks is desirable
For this role you will be in 1 week full time training.
If interested please click apply now!