DO NOT MISS OUT!!
Manpower is currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for our prestigious client in Leeds. This is a Part time ongoing position. Working 20 hours Saturday and Sunday from 07:00-17:00.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To control assigned day to day activities in the warehouse including quality assurance, receipt and checking of products, issues and dispatch of products and stock rotation
- Pick and pack products in compliance procedures and the customers requirements
- To ensure that all areas of operational responsibility comply with company security health and safety procedures
- Receive, check and locate products
- Adhere to work instructions
- Assume responsibility for functions requested by Team Leaders
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Complete the daily mechanical handling checklist
- Good literacy and numeracy, computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving ability