Newly Qualified and Experienced Drivers - Part Time and Full Time Opportunities available .
Full time - Working 4 shifts per week (Mon - Sat), Hourly pay - £13.89. 48 hours pay per week guaranteed (actual working week averages between 40-42 hrs)
Overtime available paid at x 1.5 of hourly rate. Earning potential circa £40K + per annum. Pay review also pending.. Long weekend breaks in the rota. Permanent positions also on offer.
The team operate a new and diverse fleet and pride ourselves on being leaders within the industry for vehicle technology.
Our fleet operate with vehicle mircolise telematics, forward and reverse cameras and cyclist proximity alarms. The Driver is part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
* Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle
* Comply with food safety standards
* Comply with transport legislation and working time directives
* Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
* Follow all delivery and returns procedures
* Maintain and manage company equipment
Your Skills and Experience
* Must hold a current class C licence
* Basic numeracy and conversational English language
* Hold a valid driver qualification card
* Experienced and Newly Qualified Drivers welcome.
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer Service skills.