Manpower are looking for an Bookkeeper on behalf of our client based just South West of Cambridge.
This role is well suited for someone who is looking for a varied role that will challenge them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all things finance for a small family run company. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to); Payroll, Accounts, Invoicing, Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger, End of Month/Year, VAT, Credit Control and PAYE.
What We Need From You..
- Have great attention to detail and organisational skills
- At least 2 years experience working in the same or a similar role
- AAT level 3 or 4 (or a equivalent) would be advantageous
- Be able to Multi-task and prioritise
- Experienced working with Sage packages
- To have your own transport
- Have a can do attitude and want to help others in the team
- Be confident and comfortable on the phone
What You Get In Return..
- A competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000 (dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Ability to work from home 3-4 days per week
- 5 sick days per year, if unused will be rolled over into holiday for the following year
- Work in a lovely newly furbished office with a very friendly team (and dog)
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!