Site Support Agent
Full time - Late shifts
Manpower is currently recruiting for Site Support Agent to join our client based in Havant.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team on a long-term temporary basis.
This role is currently home-based but with a view to return to the Havant office in the future.
Working hours are 15:30 to 00:00, working a total of 40 hours per week. You will be required to work every Sunday but on a 2-week rotation for your other working days. You must be flexible to working any day Mon to Sun.
Role & Responsibilities
- Efficiently completing both clerical and telephony work streams ensuring all set targets are achieved
- Supporting engineers with on-going maintenance appointments and queries
- Logging faults and adhering to service level agreements
- Putting the customer first will be vital whilst speaking to internal and external contacts
- You will be empowered and encouraged to recognise opportunities to improve processes
- Using multiple applications and able to manage several tasks within timescales
- Understanding of the utilities industry
- Experience at a similar level in customer orientated organisation with a passion for delivering a positive customer experience
- Strong communication skills
- Confident using multiple applications in parallel
- Demonstrated experience working in a target oriented environment
This role is with an immediate start so if you are interested, please apply today!