Worcestershire (M5 / M42 area).
£18,000 - £25,000.
Part of wider group of engineering companies, my client is a world-leader in metal finishing services into a variety of industries. Not only do they provide metal finishing services 'in house' but they also have the technology to treat large components on customer sites. This a service that is unique to them and means they stay extremely busy.
They continue to grow at an excellent rate and due to further expansion, an opportunity has now become available for an Electroplater to join their talented team, who are always recognised and rewarded. Does this sound like the type of secure role that can offer you the long-term, career prospects you are seeking?
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate will already have experience of working with and understanding engineer's drawings. This may be in the metal finishing industry specifically or an alternative industry, such as welding, fabrication or precision engineering.
Regardless of where you come from, you must have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working in a fast-moving industrial environment. You will also need to be happy to travel to customer sites, as and when required, so a full Driving License is essential.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, the main duties for this role are as follows:
- Performing plating work, utilising appropriate equipment - either on site or at customer premises.
- Following plating instructions as detailed on customer specifications and/or verbal instructions.
- Assisting in preparing accurate costs for the quoting process.
- Assist sales team to help resolve customer technical questions.
- Designing and making tooling and fixtures to ensure efficient and effective plating.
- Travelling, as and when required, to meet customer expectations.
My client is offering a competitive starting salary of £18,000 - £25,000 with further career prospects available for those who want it. The company is realistically commutable from Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Kidderminster and South Birmingham.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online.