Die Casting Machine Operative.
£23,800 - £25,500 (Nights).
Shropshire (M54 corridor).
Part of a world-wide group of state-of-the-art engineering companies, my client provides a full range of car body, chassis and engineering solutions, to customers all over the globe.
They are a true leader in their field and believe they have built their success from an enviable client base and continuing to invest in their talented workforce; who are always recognised and rewarded. Does this sound like the type of company that can offer you the secure, long-term career prospects you are seeking?
Due to continued growth, an opportunity has now arisen for Die Casting Machine Operatives to join their team and play a key role within the castings department. Reporting to the Die Castings Team Leader, you will be part of a small, friendly team who are responsible for the manufacture of castings on site, ensuring a safe working environment and satisfying all customer quality standards.
In an ideal world, you will already possess experience of aluminium die castings however, my client is also open to considering people with an injection moulding background, which is easily transferrable.
Regardless of where you come from, you will be thorough and well-organised by nature, and be comfortable working within a fast-moving industrial environment. The main responsibilities for this role, are as follows:
- Guaranteeing a safe working environment.
- Ensuring all production processes conform to current quality standards.
- Manufacturing parts to satisfy customer demand.
- Striving to improve production processes.
- As part of a team, analysing the route cause of non-confirming production and implementing corrective actions.
- Quality checks of parts produced.
- Recording hourly performance and key characteristics of parts produced.
- Promoting the companies HSE policies across the department and plant and adhering to all health, safety and environmental requirements.
The successful candidates for this role will be working on a fixed night shift of 10pm - 6am, Monday - Friday and will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £23,800 - £25,500, dependent on experience. There is also an excellent benefits package with this role, including 25 days holiday per year, attractive pension, death in service and critical illness scheme.
The company are easily accessible from Telford, Stafford, Wolverhampton and Cannock.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online.