SENIOR OPERATIONS CONSULTANT
Hosted by Manpower.
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The successful candidate will support the Talent Management organization to deliver on its strategic goals. The Senior Operations Consultant supports with workforce planning, stakeholder management, meeting preparation, strategic requests from the SAP Learning organization, meeting facilitation and ad hoc requests as required. The role identifies ways to improve the organization's efficiency and coordinates end-to-end governance and standards for the organization to operate efficiently.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
· Provides support to the Head of Talent Management & leadership team with strategic requests as required.
· Designs presentations which support the Talent management organisation.
· Executive communications.
· Prepares internal communication materials for the organization.
· Manages the communication and collaboration channels of the Talent Management organisation.
· Works across the organisation to manage strategic requests as required by various stakeholders across SAP.
· Coordinates stakeholder meetings and preparation for the Talent Management organization
· Planning and coordination of organisational needs.
· Plans team meetings for the Talent Management leadership team as needed.
· Supports workforce planning & ensuring operational excellence across the organization.
· Drives and coordinates operational excellence.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Team player with a can do and want to help attitude
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Self-initiative & strong accountability for business results.
· Results orientated - ensuring?timely design & execution of deliverables.
· Ability to work under pressure & prioritize tasks effectively.
· Experience of delivering operational excellence in a global organization.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Teams, Excel
· Project Management skills an advantage
· Excellent relationship building skills in a virtual environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Able to challenge the status quo & view change as an opportunity.
· Receptive to feedback & continuously improves through personal development.
· Comfortable working in a virtual environment.
· Business fluency in English.
· Experience of working with Senior leadership teams.
- Graphic design & experience with designing PPT slides within a corporate environment.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!