Customer Services Coordinator - EXPORT
Are you a proactive, self-motivated individual with strong customer service skills?
Do you have previous export experience?
Our manufacturing client based on Walton Summit, Preston are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator with knowledge in export/import customer service. The customer service team are responsible for processing customer orders and seeing the orders through to dispatch. You will be creating documentation for export/import goods and liaising with the customers regarding any issues/concerns. Part of your role will also be to assist with completion of export documents to EU and other destinations along with administrative tasks within this fast paced demanding environment.
- Ability to build good working relationships and have experience of working within a high-pressure environment.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in building strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Team Player with positive attitude
- Proficient with Mathematics
Export Shipping experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week
Should you be interested in this role or would like to know more please click apply now!