Our client, one of the UK's leading energy suppliers, is looking for a Document Administrator to support the Pre-Operations team in the development of the Operational Documentation required for its new Power Station development in Bridgwater. The Document Administrator shall be responsible for assisting in the production of operational documentation, through all stages of the documents lifecycle.
The Document Administrator may be able to work from home initially, with regular travel to its Brigwater sites expected in the long-term.
- Writing, editing and proofreading text.
- Collating and verifying information.
- Copying text from multiple sources into a single document.
- Creating and editing pictures and diagrams.
- Using a variety of software applications to present the information.
- Work with translator services.
- Check written documents for the following;
- Compliance with writer's guide
- Process / procedure / other documentation interfaces
- If multiple levels of Quality checks are needed
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive analytical thinker with an ability to work with minimal supervision and on their own initiative.
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Experience in the preparation and formatting of documents, containing a blend of media for example; text, diagrams, Images tables, etc.
- Experience using Word, Excel and Visio.
- Knowledge of Error reduction techniques.
- Experience using human performance error prevention tools.