An exciting opportunity is available for an ongoing contract, this is for Friday's only. The right candidate will live in the local area, or drive and have experience within housekeeping or cleaning to a high standard.
Pay rate: £18.00 per hour.
Shifts: Friday's (ONLY) working within - 10:00am until 05:30pm
Job role: Housekeeping for holiday homes.
We have roles available within the OX18 & OX7 post code.
We are looking for reliable, hardworking and organised individuals to join our housekeeping team here in The Cotswolds. We are responsible for the cleaning and guest preparation of around 75 holiday properties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Looking after the properties and the general upkeep to determine the quality of the guests' experience. Making sure that the properties are immaculate after one group leaves and the next arrives.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks, maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area Making beds and changing linens.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- To report any damage or theft and found articles to the Managed Services Team after each stay.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Managed Services Team, including furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Clean internal windows as required.
- Replace light bulbs and batteries as required.
- Check smoke alarms at each changeover.
- Experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language