We are actively looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our clients team based in Headington, Oxford ( OX3 post code).
- Working full time shifts across any of the 7 days.
- £16.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Temporary on going
- Must live local as there is no parking.
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will operate planned maintenance procedures effectively. You will also deal with reactive works to various plant and machinery effectively and safely.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance inspection and repairs to various types of heating, water, ventilation, electrical, mechanical, medical gases and security equipment and services on site.
- Diagnosing faults on all M & E support systems and rectifying where within levels of competence.
- Following detailed drawings, operational maintenance manuals and CAFM task sheets in order to carry out all planned maintenance, routine inspections and repairs.
- Assisting in development of maintenance routines and procedures and preparing and maintaining relevant technical records.
- Working with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross-skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance activities on a teamwork basis.
- To use various computer based monitoring instruments and systems for the effective control and operation of plant and fault diagnosis.
- To have an understanding of the budgetary restraints and working within financial guidelines.
- To report on plant and equipment at the end of its life cycle and ensure timely replacements with the minimum of disruption.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
To be considered for this role, you will have a recognised mechanical engineering or electrical trade apprenticeship, experience of building and facilities maintenance within hospitals, Health and Safety awareness and proven diagnostic and repair capability.
Please note that you will also be required to participate in the on-call rota as required.