Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
They are currently recruiting an operations leader to join the senior management team. The Deputy General Manager will play an integral part in the leadership and ongoing success of this team.
- Competitive remuneration package
- On-Target bonus
- Employee Benefits Hub
- Lead a team of Service Delivery Managers in an overall team of over 300 multilingual associates across content moderation.
- Accountable to internal stakeholders, for client SLA's and client satisfaction KPI's.
- Ensuring achievement and delivery of project milestones.
- Capacity planning and management.
- Identify, assess and resolve complex business issues and provide alternative solutions.
- Fiscal management of Profit and Loss to ensure financial targets are met.
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including staff development, performance management, attrition and attendance management.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying client objectives.
- Work as part of a global team, developing and managing key internal/external client relationships.
- 10 plus years' experience managing complex, multi-Lingual, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Project management experience
- Experience in Change and Capacity Management
- Understanding and passion for online products/services
- Ability to define projects, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders, and deliver projects on time and to budget.
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org