A specialist opportunity has arisen for an Education Sales Coordinator within our IT client's Inside Sales team. The role will be based at our client's site in Erskine however, due to COVID, is currently remote.
The role sits within our client's Education team who are responsible for providing online training, onsite and virtual classes, and certification courses. The main focus of this role will be to work with Education Customers and Partners who re-sell these classes and courses. You will engage directly to establish requirements through effective questioning and use this information to design tailored and bespoke training plans to fit individual needs.
You will manage training courses through the booking system and liaise with customers around payments, reservations and pricing materials. Strong communication skills are key for this role as you will be the primary contact for Sales Representatives, discussing external training requirements whilst actively driving and growing business.
- Work directly with customers to identify training gaps and build training plans to meet business requirements
- Drive sales and educate customers and partners on how these will benefit their business
- Interrogate Salesforce reports
- Responsible for the delivery and operational aspects of training
The ideal candidate?
- Experience within sales co-ordination, business development or engagement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence across multiple levels of the organisation
- Able to easily adapt to situations ensuring customer focus at all times
- Hungry for success with the ability to manage your own workload
Base salary £26,000 with a quarterly bonus of £500.