Customer Sales Advisor - Outbound
Salary: £18,500 rising to £21,500 after 6 months, plus bonus earning potential of £5,400 per year
Contract: Permanent, full time with flexible shift patterns
Location: Home-based hybrid working, but must be within commutable distance to Nottingham
Immediate interviews available with start dates in July & August.
Manpower are recruiting for Outbound Customer Service Advisors in Nottingham for our client, a leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. This role offers a great work life balance plus a flexible and engaging onboarding experience.
The role you'll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in our busy Outbound department, you'll get in touch with customers to make sure their appliances are protected. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products
- Provide peace of mind by finding the right solution for every customer.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- In a 2-week training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- You'll work on a shift pattern where you'll enjoy weekends off (Monday & Tuesday: 11:30 - 20:00; Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30 - 19:00; Friday: 9:30-18:00).
- Working from home initially, with a mix of remote and office working from our city centre office in Nottingham in the future.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you'll be rewarded
- Bonus earning potential of £5,400 per year and chance to increase your salary by £1,000 every 6 months through our Agent Salary Reward Scheme
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
Interested? Apply now!!