£40,060 per annum
Manpower are recruiting Class 2 Drivers to join our well-established clients workforce in Harlow. Carrying out deliveries whilst following socially distanced conditions in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
* £40,060 per annum
* £16.50 hourly salary
* 5 days on 3 days off, including weekends (flexible working patterns considered)
* Average of 25 drops per shift
* Working 48 hours per week
* Early shift start times between 05:30 to 07:00
* 28 days holiday
* Uniform and PPE
* Access to pension scheme
* Share incentive plan
* Discounts including breakdown cover, airport parking and EE Network
* Childcare vouchers
* Medical cash plans
* Delivering of flat pack furniture as part of a 2-man team.
* Carry out a physically demanding role, whilst providing a positive customer experience, which includes heavy, manual handling
* Room of choice delivery which will require delivery upstairs, including blocks of flats.
* Responsible for timely communication with the customer and a polite and efficient service
* Weekend working
* Communication with transport office and IKEA customer services team to report delivery failures
* Drive in a safe, responsible and courteous manner at all times, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations.
* Carry out truck checks and ensure that defects are reported immediately and complete all paperwork in line with procedure.
Experience and Qualifications
* You MUST hold a valid in date Class 2 Category C
* Must have a valid Driver CPC and Tacho card
* No more than 6 points on your licence
* Experience of delivering in London
* Experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage
* Have a positive, flexible attitude to work.
* DBS check will be undertaken
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.