£33,000 - £40,000 + Pension + Holiday + Autonomy
Are you an experienced Coldstore Manager? Do you enjoy leading a team, in a busy environment?
My client is a leading supplier of transport and storage within the refrigerated goods sector. They are well established and embrace modern ideas to offer their customers an exceptional quality of service.
If you take a hands on approach, enjoy getting the full potential from your team and enjoy offering high levels of customer service, then read on.
You will be responsible for the daily operation of the Coldstore & Warehouse, working with your supervisors and overseeing a team of warehouse operatives. You will be comfortable in managing KPI's, whilst optimising efficiency's where possible.
Delegation will come naturally and you will find problem solving enjoyable, whilst working with the Coldstore team in a busy environment.
- Leading the Warehouse team
- Ensure staffing levels are proactively managed to ensure targets are met
- Delegation of daily duties, whilst motivating others
- Ensure all inventory, orders and stock management processes are completed
- Promoting a Health & Safety first culture
You will have:
- Previous management experience within a Warehouse Environment
- Previous experience of Coldstore Operations
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A great customer focussed attitude
If you are looking to work with a leading provider of refrigerated logistics solutions and want to take the next step in your career, then click APPLY NOW.
(coldstore, warehouse, operations, manager, management, logistics, lisburn, Belfast, antrim, down, refrigerated, supply chain,)