Our Client is an E-Commerce company with a high volume BTC and BTB business. Stocking everything in computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, SSDs, GPS sat-nav systems, computer peripherals etc.
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare, they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator who will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Monday to Friday
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and family orientated working environment
- Responsible for Customer Service Interactions via Email, Phone and Online Support Systems
- Positively Resolving and assuming ownership of customer issues from cradle to grave
- Processing Online orders
- Liaising with other departments for support when needed
- Providing Back Up Support to other functions within the operation
- Contributing to Continuous Process Improvement development and Documentation
- Record Keeping and accurate filing
- Ad hoc activities as required
- Excellent numerical and written skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be willing to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- 2 years experience in a fast paced customer service environment within the IT industry
- Have strong IT skills - MS Office etc.
- Have strong communication skills - both written and oral
For more information on this excellent new role or other potential opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com