Job Title: Reach and Counterbalance driver
Salary: £11.28 per hour, increasing to £11.47 per hour after 12 weeks.
Job Type: Temporary ongoing with the chance of going permanent
Working Hours: 14:00 - 22:00
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Dunstable for a reach and counterbalance driver with warehouse work involved on a temporary ongoing basis.
This position will begin as a temporary role but has the potential lead to permanent work for the right candidates.
The position involves driving Reach & Counterbalance Forklift Truck's, as well as performing general warehouse duties including Picking/packing, Goods In & Dispatch.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment so the ability to meet targets is necessary whilst also completing your work to a high standard.
What is required?
- Candidates MUST have BOTH licences and need to have been using these licences over the past year
- Warehouse experience - picking & packing
- The ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Good customer service skills
- All Bank Holidays off
- 25 days holiday a year ( Jan - Dec) Christmas shut down in-between Christmas and new year ( take out of entitlement) - 28 days after completion of 5 years' service.
- Bonus scheme - based on company performance
- Life assurance x3 salary
- Private health care scheme - Taxable
- Pension scheme - Min 3% company will pay 8% and Min 5% company will pay 9%
- Support service - OPTUM provides confidential advice, counselling and practical assistance for when support is needed.
- Childcare voucher scheme
Interested? Apply here today