Manpower is looking for 3.5t or 7.5t Driver with Towing.
The duties of Drivers include the loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer sites in a timely and professional manner. When on customer sites, there may be a requirement to carry out hire equipment demonstration and Drivers must ensure that all relevant checks and administration involved for hire are completed accurately.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
Successful applications should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within a driving role delivering and collecting equipment from customer sites
- Category B+E or C1+E driving licence
- Experience in towing and a digital tachograph card are essential
- An understand of Health & Safety protocols and the ability to follow these guidelines in workplace
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness ( annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
Annual salary £19,691.00