- Salary: £13.20 per hour
- Location: Brighton, East Sussex
- Duration: Temporary,10 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you! Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company
Merchant Credit Specialist in the Merchant Credit team will involve servicing the EMEA markets (Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, UK & Multicurrency). The team deals with merchant debit balance collections, insolvencies, and write-off prevention. This is a role in the collections function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a positive, multicultural, and multilingual team servicing our merchants.
The role is diverse and individual, including but not exclusive to the following:
- Manage the collection of overdue payments.
- Understand customers financial arrangements and requirements.
- Use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes.
- Strategic decision making to drive customer loyalty and growth for the business.
- Outbound and Inbound calls with some back-office tasks.
- Secure repayment of overdue funds and avoid potential losses/write-offs.
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value.
In your role you must be:
We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent numeric skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to take a professional approach to challenging situations.
- Understanding customers financial arrangements and requirements.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.