Are you looking to use your ADR driving skills in a role where you get to realise your love of driving every day?
As a Mini-Bulk Driver you will work within a trusted and competent team who support and help each other every day, whilst also being able to work independently driving your vehicle.
Delivering to customer premises
Driving Class 2 vehicles in accordance with ADR standards
Working with your team on a daily basis
Loading and unloading of vehicle
Ensuring excellent customer service
Driving safely and considerately
Daily vehicle inspections
Working hours ensuring you have a work/life balance
- Annual business performance bonus up to £1200 p/a
- 28 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- ADR refresher course every 5 years (if applicable)
- High quality PPE provided
- Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) licence along with an ADR licence (tanks and packages)
- Understanding of driver's hours and tachograph regulations
Place of Work: Neath (South Wales)
Contract Type: Long term (Circa 8 months + Temp to perm)
Hourly rate - £11.58
Hours: (Guaranteed Hours 42.5 per week) Overtime after 42.5 @ £17.37
Saturday & Sunday shifts at £17.37 Per hour.
Shift Pattern - 4 on 2 off (Including weekends)
If you enjoy driving and want to work for a company with a proven track record and excellent reputation interested in you and your development, apply now!