***IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE-
- DAY SHIFT AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
As a Warehouse Operative you will-
- Load and unload packages from company vehicles
- Dispatch parcels onto conveyor belts
- Ensure parcels are handled safely to prevent damage
- Report any issues that arise, such as damaged packages or prohibited items
You will receive a hourly rate of £8.81 (before 7pm) and £9.91 (after 7pm) per hour. After 12 weeks rates will increase to £12.43 (before 7pm) and £14.35 (after 7pm). After 26 weeks the rates will then increase to £12.93 (before 7pm) and £14.86 (after 7pm)
- 20 days annual leave
- Free parking
- On-site canteen
- On-site gym
****DUE TO LOCATION OWN TRANSPORT IS DESIRABLE****
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a warehouse environment and be physically fit.
We will ensure you're fully equipped for this role through training as part of your induction.
Maintaining our client's excellent standard of service to their customers is key priority.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the site.
All candidates must possess good verbal and written English.