Are you currently working within telecoms, perhaps not getting paid what you deserve or simply looking for an exciting new challenge?
Our client are an alt network, basically building their own broadband network in the home counties.
And currently have a massive need for Fibre Engineers, they call them Multi-Skilled as like those that can work overhead and underground with cabling and able to splice where possible.
So, if you are working on similar projects at the minute and have a valid driving licence with ability to tow, a valid MEWP ticket and Streetworks card (unit 2 minimum) then we would love to hear from you.
Our client has made a commitment that you'll receive formal training, on-the-job and where appropriate, E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
No two days will be the same however typically you will;
- Complete intrusive surveys ('rodding and roping') on the underground and overhead network to locate blockages and establish clear cable routes.
- Assess CBT (Connectorised Block Terminal) locations to minimise overhead road crossings.
- Produce A55 (As Built) diagrams
- Install sub-duct and blow fibre cable on spine routes.
- Pull 6 core fibre cable on Passive Optical Network routes.
- Introduce fibre to nodes and CBT's (Connectorised Block Terminals)
- Build and create nodes (fibre cable joints).
- Splice and test external fibre cable.
Sound good? Well then hopefully this will make you apply instantly.
- Salaries are neg depending on experience
- Company achievable bonus
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays
- 7% Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
Apply with your CV today, alternatively send you CV or call Paul on 07515 325444 for more information