A fantastic opportunity to work for an international company as a Compliance Administrator.
The main responsibilities of the Compliance team are:
- Applying for and obtaining references for candidates so they are fully compliant before starting work.
- Checking reference reports.
- Liaising with colleagues within the department to ensure information is kept up to date and logging information on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Carrying out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager such as updating trackers and reports.
- Working towards targets and managing your day effectively.
This role will primarily involve the checking and auditing of candidate packs, ensuring that the candidates are prepared and cleared before they start work.
Ideally you will have access to your own personal laptop as this could begin as a remote role before moving to an onsite role. You must be able to travel to and work in Uxbridge.
Compliance or auditing experience is essential. Applications without demonstrable experience will not be considered.
This role pays £9 per hour.