A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to work at our client's site in Heathrow. This is a 6 months temporary role until end of December 2021, Hours of work Sunday to Thursday - 20:00pm-04:00am, paying £22.65 per hour (nightshift) PAYE with rotational call out rota - £18 per day Sunday - Thursday and £27 per day Friday & Saturday
Fire Alarm and PAVA System installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of system products/equipment. Identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed. Requires a diploma or its equivalent and related experience and able to show proven capabilities. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor.
**All candidates to be successful will be completion of our clients vetting scheme and an internal Drug & Alcohol test**
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair Work Orders
- Provide Customer Support
- Strick deadline to meet KPIs
- Fire Alarm & PAVA service and maintenance in Terminal 2 and 5. Job will involve completing Planned Maintenance visits on Fire Alarm and PAVA system, Cause and Effect Testing and callout for Fire Alarm system faults.
- Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Driving licence
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- 5 years previous work history - written references are required prior to starting assignment