FLT Reach drivers x 5 - Skelmersdale - immediate starts available
My client is seeking 5 x FLT Reach drivers for their busy distribution centre based in Skelmersdale, immediate starts are available for the right candidates.
This role is working in a large DC in the Skelmersdale area for a large organisation, you will be working in a busy environment and be working on time sensitive loads, you will be working as part of a small team who will support you on shift.
Main tasks & General Duties
- You will be responsible for completing the shifts work as allocated by the Shift/Ops leader - this will include the following tasks: Loading, Unloading, Storage of product, rework of product, consolidation of part pallets.
- You will be responsible for ALL Safety and Quality issues no matter how minor that they observe - this includes damage to equipment and facilities.
- All products will be received and dispatched accurately and mirrored in RTCIS/SAP. Pallets which are within the RTCIS system will not be moved until they are scanned.
- Priority setting for customer loads, import and exports is made by the Shift/Ops Leader. The FLT driver will seek guidance from the Shift/Ops Leader if there is a conflict of priorities.
- Shipping/Receiving notes are matched to the Door number and Trailer and all notes are signed and dated by the Loader/Unloader
- System checks are made; ensure RTCIS has been logged out by previous driver.
- General housekeeping of the FLT / Loading bays
Skills and Knowledge Required
- FLT Reach License
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Good communication
You will work on a rotating shift pattern of Monday - Saturday, 0600 - 1400 & 1400 - 2200
You will be required to complete an assessment which will be 1-2 hours, if successful you would roll straight into your shift, so please be flexible with that.
Rate of pay:
If interested, then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration