Field Service Technician - Vending Machines
€37,000 -€45,000 DOE,
Benefits: company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, full training expenses paid by employer, education opportunities.
Holiday: 25 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
Manpower Ireland have partnered with the world's leading provider of reverse vending solutions for drinks containers. My client's state-of-the-art technology is used as part of Deposit Return Schemes (DRS) which reduces material contamination and downcycling; and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts - empowering people to get involved in creating a "clean loop" movement in the growing circular economy.
Due to the Irish government announcing that a DRS will go live in 2022 we are on the look out for an experienced Field Service Technician to install, maintain, service and repair reverse vending machine installations within Ireland. The installations include, reverse vending machines as well as conveyors, sensors, mobile comms, and other equipment.
* Performing corrective servicing: Analysing, diagnosing and rectifying equipment issues to minimize downtime of RVM installations.
* Performing preventative servicing: Service and maintain installed equipment including scheduled maintenance visits.
* Reporting on service assignments and faults (online and/or paper)
* Performing installation: after training, you will be involved in the commissioning of RVM installations.
* At least 2 years satisfactory experience in a similar complex service or maintenance position.
* Diagnostic and analytical capabilities, especially in relation to mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment.
* Mechanical: Able to read mechanical drawings
* Electrical: Able to read wiring schematics
* Electronic: Have experience troubleshooting electronic equipment. Eventually this position will need to be able to replace circuit boards, sensors and other electronic components of the RVM.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.