* * Training and assistance to store colleagues with finance and systems to ensure continuity and the ability to serve customers
* * Dispute analysis and resolution working with and on behalf the business
* * continuously improve customer & colleague behaviour to improve OWC
* * Work through logistics and delivery disputes including calling individual customer branches and customer liaison
* * Manage EDI invoice failures and investigate discrepancies
* * Self billing analysis and disputes
* * Credit and recharge investigation.
* * Manage stores queries and provide information to teams, departments & suppliers
* * Monitoring of PO errors
* * Log, control and scan cheques and remittance advices, ensuring these are also clearly communicated to the outsource provider.
* * Direct Debt proposal and approval routing.
* * Re-directing any customer correspondence received in Altrincham.
* * Any other ad-hoc duties
* * Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* * Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically intermediate to advanced excel skills.
* * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* * Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred